2) Including cash at bank and in hand and settlement receivables and settlement liabilities
3) Including mixed funds, if these cannot be allocated elsewhere
4) Including private equity funds, mezzanine funds, and infrastructure investments
5) Including unlisted real-estate investment companies
6) Including all types of hedge fund shares, regardless of the fund’s strategy
7) Including items that cannot be allocated to other investment types
8) Includes the effect of derivatives on the difference between risk-adjusted breakdown and basic breakdown. The effect of derivatives can be +/-. After the difference is adjusted the final sum of the risk distribution is the same as the basic distribution.